Common Terms and Conditions of Trading
When you visit our website NLH - Online Course CLICKBANK means that you have agreed to these terms. The website may be modified in any way in the Terms and Conditions and is effective immediately upon posting on the Website without prior notice.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any of the above products or services.
1. Scope and Guidelines for Use
- Terms and Conditions apply to customers:
+ Order products sold on NLH - Online Course CLICKBANK website.
There is a need to deliver the product to locations in accordance with the Shipping Policy posted on NLH - Online Course CLICKBANK.
- It is strictly forbidden to use any of the content of the site for commercial purposes or on behalf of any third party without the written permission of NLH. CLICKBANK.
- When registering your account, you must provide your personal information and update it if there are any changes, and have the responsibility to keep your login account and password confidential. In case of unauthorized access, you must notify us of the date for processing. NLH. CLICKBANK is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your failure to comply with the regulations.
2. Order and confirm the order
- When you order at website NLH - Online Course CLICKBANK, we will receive and send email to customer order number. After that, the customer needs to perform an order confirmation step. The order is processed only when ordering meets the order fulfillment criteria at NLH. CLICKBANK.
- In order to confirm the order quickly, please provide full and accurate information related to the delivery, or the terms and conditions of the promotion (if any) that You participate.
3. The value of the order and form of payment
- Price of products on NLH. CLICKBANK may include or exclude value added tax. In all cases, the price of the product does not include shipping costs. The shipping cost is stated on the shopping cart based on the place of delivery, in case the system has not been identified location, we will review the order and manually charge the shipping cost to confirm from the customer acceptance or not.
- When clicking on the 'Pay' button to make a payment, the Order means that the Customer has carefully reviewed the information of the order and agrees to the Terms and Conditions applied to that purchase.
- NLH. CLICKBANK offers flexible payment options for customers to choose from: Cash on Delivery, International Debit Card, PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, ClickBank.
- To ensure the safety of online payments, customers note:
+) Only make payment online at link window (Payment gateways above) redirected from website NLH - Online Course CLICKBANK;
+) Use and preserve credit card, account carefully;
+) In any case, with an international credit / debit card, please do not expose the CVV / CVS / CSC number (the security number, the three-digit number printed on the back of the card) to protect the information of the card.
4. Terms and Conditions for Selling Digital Products
These Terms and Conditions only relate to "Digital Product" sales.
"Digital Products" includes, but is not limited to, video files, ebooks, digital audio, online content / training course stored in our resources, and access rights / downloads the data stored in our resources.
By purchasing the Digital Product through this site, you agree to these terms.
When you purchase access to the Digital Products, you are purchasing a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access the information. You may not publish or share your Digital Products or login details with anyone else. If you would like to purchase access / download rights for all resource data with only one link, please contact us.
Refund, Refund and Cancellation Policy: Our policy does not provide refunds for Digital Products. If you consider your circumstances to be a special situation, please contact us and we will review your request. In the event that we make a refund, your access to the Digital Products will be revoked.
Delivery Policy: Digital products are distributed by either method; (1) through digital video, digital audio, e-books (using online video, audio, e-books on our Store page) and (2) Your kernel (click on the download link / button with the "download" label at each data when you visit our resources).
We do not guarantee the availability of web hosting or storage of digital products. But we will endeavor to provide up to 99.9% of our online resource availability data.
Any Digital Product purchased on a subscription basis shall be subject to the following:
Periodic subscription / month cycle will be charged next on the last day of the date / month cycle since the first (and previous) activation.
Be sure to cancel all automatic payment features at the payment gateway services if you do not intend to renew for the next cycle.
For any request of the customer, please email.